New Online Banking Experience in effect November 14
Streamline your Online Banking Experience
Independent Federal Credit Union will be converting to a NEW online banking system on November 14th. The upgraded system will allow for new services to be added and improved service capabilities.
In a continuing effort to serve our members we are upgrading these services to have a new look and feel, as well as offer a more streamlined interaction.
Overview of Products
* Simplified Online Enrollment process
* Secured Access with Enhanced Authentication
* Account inquiry with current and available balances
* Can set up Immediate or Scheduled transfers between your accounts or cross/ joint accounts
* Can set up one-time or recurring transfers
* Transfer can be scheduled up to 18 months in the future
* Automatic transfer can recur for up to 10 years
* Can view and make changes to existing scheduled transfers
* Can view transfer history for 18 months
* Advanced search
* Can view Account history based on host archive period
* Can download financial information
* Can setup and receive account alert messages
* Can add or change logon ID at any time
* Can change security code at any time using pass-phrase reset
* Can send/receive secure messages to/from your financial institution
Most of the changes with the conversion will be transparent to you, but we do ask for your patience during the first few days following the conversion. Just as we have always provided excellent member service, we believe that this upgrade will allow us to better serve you in the future. The staff at Independent Federal Credit Union, management and Board of Directors is excited about the conversion and look forward to the flexibility and opportunities for enhanced services that will be available.
If you have any questions, or would like to sign-up for online banking services, please feel free to give us a call, or stop in and ask to speak to Member Services, or feel free to contact us here!